Join EDTNA/ERCA Volunteer Team and get an opportunity to develop new skills and build on existing experience and knowledge.
Take an active part in the life of EDTNA/ERCA and get a sense of pride and identity. Help to boost your self-confidence further by taking yourself out of your natural comfort zone and environment.
To be EDTNA/ERCA Volunteer means to feel better about yourself, take back this feeling to your ‘regular’ routine work in nephrology field and create a more positive view of your own professional life and future goals.
Please send your Application and CV to our Secretariat: email@example.com
MEMBER OF THE EDTNA/ERCA ACCREDITATION COMMITTEEAre you an experienced Nurse Educator with demonstrated accreditation skills and experience in renal nursing practice and the delivery of renal education programs? We have a volunteer vacancy for you
For more information click HERE.
Transplant ConsultantThe basic requirements are:
- Being a Registered Nurse, currently involved in the care of patients with kidney transplant.
- Being a member of EDTNA/ERCA.
- Having 2 EDTNA/ERCA members to be reference.
Brand AmbassadorsCurrently, there are the following Brand Ambassador’s positions open:
- Brand Ambassador - Hungary
- Brand Ambassador - Russia
- Brand Ambassador - Serbia
- Brand Ambassador - Sweden
- Brand Ambassador - Spain
- Brand Ambassador - Lebanon
- Brand Ambassador - Lithuania
- Brand Ambassador - Romania
As a Brand Ambassador you will be:
- The representative of EDTNA/ERCA in your country
- The link between the National EDTNA/ERCA Members and the Executive Committee
- Responsible for the progress of EDTNA/ERCA strategies on a national level
- Organising EDTNA/ERCA educational events
- Responsible for the recruitment of new Members
- In charge of the yearly budget and activity plan
Qualifications needed include:
- Good in spoken and written English
- Working in renal care
- Enthusiasm and organisational skills
- Ability to use computer and email
Aase RiemannConsultant & Brand Ambassador for the Netherlands
Read about Aase’s story.
Ilaria de BarbieriExecutive Committee Member
Read Ilaria’s story.
Tai Mooi Ho WongMember
Read Tai Mooi’s story.
Jane GollandExecutive Committee Member
Read Jane’s story.
Mike KellyOur Psychotherapist