As an EDTNA/ERCA Member you will benefit from sound professional support, professional knowledge exchange, and numerous personal learning opportunities at national and international levels.
You will be cordially invited to participate in our annual International Conference at a discounted Members’ subscription fee. You will enjoy networking with colleagues during this important event as well as in EDTNA/ERCA National Seminars and Project Groups.
You will be kept informed regarding the latest renal care treatment developments through the quarterly EDTNA/ERCA Journal of Renal Care® and also through special Journal Monographs.
Both full Members and E-Members are granted online access to current and past issues of all of our publications. As an additional benefit, a hard copy is also received by all of our full Members upon request. If you would also like to receive a hard copy and have online access to the complete series of EDTNA/ERCA Handbooks and other publications, please see the Publications Portfolio and choose the publications of your interest.
As a Member, you are entitled to submit abstracts sharing your own original work and experiences at our Annual International Conference. Your abstract will become an official publication as the Abstracts book is classified under an ISBN number. Therefore, it is of great importance for your CV.
Through the EDTNA/ERCA website:
- You will have access to all Conference abstracts, posters, and PowerPoint presentations that can be used for your continuous education.
- You can join the EDTNA/ERCA Volunteers’ team and actively take part in European Renal Care Quality Advancement.
- You can actively participate in Projects, Publications, National Seminars, and Conferences.
...and many others!
Speaking your Language:
You will be kept informed about the latest developments through the EDTNA/ERCA Newsletter, Online News and Mailings, and Twitter.
EDTNA/ERCA offers you the Newsletter translated into 16 languages (English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, and Turkish).
You can benefit from local support from your national Key Member, Link Member, or International Link Member.
- You may register online and evaluate which membership category best suits your interests.
- You may also contact the EDTNA/ERCA Membership Manager, Sabina Göransson, by e-mail: email@example.com.
- Please note that membership registration will be processed upon receipt of payment.
- In order to contact your national EDTNA/ERCA representative (Key Member/Link Member), visit the Leadership Directory.
- Become an active member of the Association and join the EDTNA/ERCA volunteers team now!